Klaus Teuber's Catan : trade, build, settle
- Physical Description: 1 <b class='oils_SH keyword physical_description'>game</b> (19 hexagonal terrain tiles, 6 coastal frame pieces, 9 extra harbor pieces, 20 wooden settlement pieces, 16 wooden city pieces, 60 wooden road pieces, 95 resources cards, 25 development cards, 4 building cost cards, 2 special bonus cards, 18 number tokens, 2 dice, 1 wooden robber pawn, 1 rulebook & almanac) : color, cardboard, plastic ; in box 24 x 30 x 9 cm
- Publisher: Roseville, MN : Catan Studio, 
- Copyright: ©2021
For 3-4 players.
Duration of play: 60 min.
Each colour/player bag contents: 4 bags of (5 wooden settlement pieces (house shaped), 4 wooden city pieces (church shaped), 15 wooden road pieces (stick shaped)) = 24 pieces in each bag ; total of 96 wooden pieces.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 10 and up.
|Source of Description Note:||
Title from container.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Colonization -- Specimens
Colonists -- Specimens
Adventure games -- Specimens
Puzzles and games.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Ozark Regional.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.